Monday, September 15, 2008

Tell Me What You Did

"Tell me what you did".
"I don't want to say it," the girl muttered, looking down at the bedspread.
The man did not reply but waited. The girl squirmed a bit. She was bent over the bed. Finally, in a small voice she said, "I smarted off."
"You smarted off. And what happened the last time you smarted off?"
Truthfully, the last time (the last dozen times) she had smarted off she had gotten away with it, but this didn't seem like the time to flaunt her boyfriend's leinency in his face. "I got paddled."
"You got paddled. How many?"
"Three."
"Really. Three?" Her boyfriend sounded incredulous and the girl knew it was a bad time to make him think she was lying.
"Yes!" She whined, "You gave me three because I was leaving for work."
"I see." he said, rubbing her bottom. "I was going to double your last punishment but six doesn't seem like enough."
She whimpered. "Please don't give me more than six!"
He gave her a hard swat with his hand. "I didn't ask for your opinion."
She was silent, feeling the handprint sink into her.
"I'm going to give you ten, ten hard ones. Now stand up and go get the paddle."
She did as she was told, reluctantly. Too soon she stood in front of him, holding it out.
"Thank you. Now ask me nicely."
She was ridiculous, standing naked in front of her boyfriend, asking him for something she would rather not have. But he had taught her to cooperate. The lessons had been deliberate and painful and she had learned them well. "Would you please spank me for smarting off?"
"Yes, I will" And he did, laying her back over the edge of the bed and giving her ten hard ones just as he had promised. While she was still crying, he stood her up and sternly told her to return the paddle and then come back. She did and came back; he was still angry and glaring. "Thank you for punishing me," she said meekly. "I'm sorry."
He kissed her forehead. "Good girl." He held her for a moment. "Now show me how good you can be with that mouth of yours."

1 comment:

mark said...

a sweet little story - but I do think a proper & effective punishment for an errant young lady should entail them enjoying rather more humiliation & feelings of ridiculousness before they finally get disciplined for being too full of themselves. Being made to put on a frilly but sadly very short & revealing ballet-dancers tutu , frilled anklets & mary-jane heels & writing-out 50 times “naughty little brats get their bottoms spanked” would certainly make any disobedient poppet feel like a very silly little girl who really deserved her punishment even before she goes to fetch the paddle.